- Bachelor degree in relevant major
- Demonstrate good skill in Bahasa Indonesia (not required for MM-MBA applicant)
- Demonstrate good skill in English
- Non Indonesian passport
- Latest color photo (full face without hat/glasses/accessories)
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Bachelor degree transcript
- English Proficiency certificate: International TOEFL (www.ets.org) with minimum score of 173(CBT); or 61(iBT) or IELTS (http://ielts.org) with minimum score of 5.5 TOEFL/IELTS score are valid for two years from the test date. If you have or will have received a degree from an institution where English is the primary language of instruction, you do not need to submit TOEFL/IELTS certificate.
- Indonesian language proficiency test (TIBA) certificate with minimum score of 4, or Indonesian Language Score (BIPA) certificate with minimum level of 3. TIBA/BIPA certificate is mandatory document, except those from high school with entirely the class in Bahasa Indonesia. This is not applicable for Master of Management applicant.
- Motivation Statement
- Health Certificate
- All of the documents are submitted online on the registration account.
- Re-check your online application status to ensure all of the form completely filled and all of the documents successfully submitted.
Pay registration fee with money transfer to the following account number :
Registration fee :
Bank Name :
Account Name :
Account No. :
Swift Code :